The Jessamine County School District is offering the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to parents/guardians as a means to heighten communication and to further promote educational excellence. The Parent Portal allows parents/guardians to view their child's records anywhere, anytime. In response to the privilege of accessing the site, every parent/guardian is expected to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner.
Parents/Guardians are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not share your password to anyone, including your child.
- Do not access data or any account owned by another parent/guardian.
- Do not attempt to harm or destroy data of your child, of another user/child, or the school district network.
- Do not use the Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of data privacy laws.
- If you discover a security problem with the Parent Portal you must notify Central Office or your local school immediately.
By accepting the document you agree to abide by and support these rules. If you violate any terms of the Acceptable Use Policy, you may lose your privilege to use the Parent Portal and may be liable for civil and/or criminal consequences.
Note: Parents/Guardians who are identified as a security risk to the Parent Portal or any other District computers or networks may be denied access to the Parent Portal.
I accept the above listed conditions